Sunday, December 17, 2017

Goddess Natasha Pantyhose Poppers and Mind Control

This week’s most popular video was a fetish video called Relaxing in Pantyhose which show a clear view of Goddesses mons and tan lines (No panties)! These are soft, silky imported pantyhose that feel so good! If you haven’t seen it I know you will enjoy it! I do have a number of not only pantyhose but also stockings videos and photos

 My most popular audio file was one of My mind control recordings. As you probably know Femdom hypnosis and mind control are one of My favorite ways to influence you and deepen your submission. This popular recording Cult of Goddess Natasha is quite powerful!

 Although I am taking calls throughout the day and into the evening, I will be off line occasionally to for lunch and a boat ride in the afternoon depending on the weather. So if you see Me on line better catch Me while you can!

 I managed to accomplish a lot this week including getting a Christmas tree up and decorated, lights put up, all My Christmas shopping done and presents in the mail to up north. Not only that but I recorded quite a bit of new content!

Most Popular Video

Relaxing in Pantyhose 

pantyhose Wearing a silk robe, beautiful black and gold trim bra and a pair of pantyhose (no panties), I enter the room and remove My robe. Brushing My hair gives you a full length view of Myself and then I turn to relax on the bed. Laying on the bed I remove My lacey bra and lay on My stomach as the camera roams over My body. Plenty of full body shots and also close ups! (WATCH NOW!)

Most Popular Audio

Mind Control ~ The Cult of Goddess Natasha  pantyhose First I take you down into a trance, down deep into hypnosis. It is so easy now as you automatically begin to trance when you hear My voice. Today is a special day..today you will be conditioned to join My cult...The Cult of the Goddess Natasha where you will become My most devoted follower! (LISTEN NOW!)

Recent Releases

~NEW~ EXTREME and BRUTAL CBT before Emasculation  pantyhose This recording is NOT for everyone ~smile~ which is one of the reasons I am NOT releasing this to the general public on Niteflirt! My sadistic side is definitely showing as I describe the brutal CBT that I want you to endure before the final act…your complete emasculation! Of course you WILL be restrained unable to move, completely immobilized. Then My sadistic administrations begin! No escape. Unable to move as I begin your torment and torture! WARNING: This is extreme CBT/extreme Femdom  (LISTEN NOW!) ~NEW~ Twisted BBC  pantyhose I am quite aware of your addiction to BBC. Frankly you can’t stop thinking about it, wanting it, craving it. All you can think about is how they treat you and how they use you. But just think…you come home and hear noises. Imagine your surprise find your wife servicing big black cock! Can you blame her? After all it is all you think about! Instantly aroused you can’t take your eyes off that beautiful monster cock! Looking at her face you know you have never put that look on her face. Anxious, you wait your turn and today there is a personal eyewitness to your humiliation! (LISTEN NOW!) ~NEW~ Cuckolding ~ Cuckold Emasculation  pantyhose I have demanded that you come over because as My cuck I want you to witness My sexual pleasure with My bull who I have invited over. Speaking directly to you I tell you how you are to behave, showing proper respect and calling My lover Sir. Oh, it only adds to My pleasure to have you there to humiliate and emasculate as you watch how a REAL man fucks. I lead you to the bedroom where My bull waits and I humiliate you by doing a cock comparison and explaining exactly why HE is going to have sex with Me and you never will. While you are on the sidelines watching and agonizing, you are forced to say out loud what a good fuck he is.  (LISTEN NOW!) ~NEW~ Black Stockings ~ High Heels ~ Foot Worship  pantyhose Ah! The click of high heels as I enter the camera view is audible. Sitting with My legs and high heels in full view I stroke My stocking clad legs. These stockings are so soft and smooth. Crossing and uncrossing My legs as My stockings rub together. Dangling My stilettos I tease you then seductively slip My stockings off. Then you are treated to a view of My sexy legs and My perfect size 6 feet. Close ups as I place My feet close to the camera for you to worship! (WATCH NOW!) ~NEW~ EXTREME Poppers Training  pantyhose I just know you are looking forward to getting your poppers out! Go get them and follow My instructions! I want to get you REALLY high! Controlling every aspect of this intense training! Play this on a loop and feel yourself getting more and more out of your mind! Intense popper training! This 3 minute audio recording can be played in a loop…just breathe naturally and stroke as you get higher and higher! (LISTEN NOW!) ~NEW~ It’s Good to be Girly!  pantyhose This is what I want you to remember! It IS good to be GIRLY! Nothing else makes you feel this good! Slipping into your favorite panties, putting on a pair of stockings, oh nothing else is so erotic and exciting! Mmm putting on lipstick and looking at your panty collection~ ALL of these things are so arousing and so exciting! It is good to be girly! This is designed to reinforce your femininity which of course is exactly what I want! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment