Saturday, December 16, 2017

Goddess Natasha Sissy Training Feminization

One of the things I enjoy is reinforcing feelings and encouraging things that may have just been a fantasy up until now. So feelings of femininity, submission, wanting to be exploited or exposed well, I enjoy pushing you! Encouraging you to take fantasies and feelings further and further! So My latest recording for feminization sissy training focuses on encouraging your femme side and giving you another mantra. It's GOOD to be girly!

  ~NEW~ It’s Good to be Girly! 

feminization sissy training

 This is what I want you to remember! It IS good to be GIRLY! Nothing else makes you feel this good! Slipping into your favorite panties, putting on a pair of stockings, oh nothing else is so erotic and exciting! Mmm putting on lipstick and looking at your panty collection~ ALL of these things are so arousing and so exciting! It is good to be girly! This is designed to reinforce your femininity which of course is exactly what I want! (LISTEN NOW!)

 The Christmas tree is now decorated and My Christmas shopping is done! NOW the big decision is....do I want a puppy for Christmas or a trip to Belize? Puppy? Trip to Belize? Since I am planning on traveling quite a bit in the future I am thinking a puppy would not be the best choice.

 It is suppose to be fantastic weather tomorrow including good boating conditions. So we are taking the boat out which means I will be taking the day off tomorrow. So today I will be taking calls later in the evening than usual, available for chat and also engaging in personal training. Do you have an idea or suggestion for a recording? Or would you like your own custom recording? Contact Me with the details! I would love to hear your ideas!

Feminization Sissy Training Encouragement

Unlocking your Femininity 

feminization sissy training

 Relax and listen to My voice...it flows through your mind...so seductively...erotically...feeling so relaxed...so peaceful..so at ease...so feminine. Deep in trance you will embrace these feelings and as you go deeper you will unlock all your feminine feelings and desires! I have the key and am giving you permission. Permission to free all those feelings, emotions and desires! Featuring elements of erotic hypnosis, mind control, feminization, feminine hypnosis, hypno sissy (LISTEN NOW)

  Sissy Steps 

  feminization sissy training

 There are many steps to being a good sissy! Especially if you want to be MY sissy. Some of them are simple and some of them will take a bit more effort. But every one of these feminization sissy training steps will bring you closer to the sissy you were meant to be! I am sure at times you have performed a lesson here or there or have seen those incomplete lessons that leave you wanting more. THIS will be thorough, detailed and very comprehensive changing your masculinity totally and completely! Each of these steps will lead you down the path of feminization and sissification. This file will be your introduction to the sissy steps you will be taking under My guidance and control! From panties to cum eating and cock worship there won’t be anything that you won’t be well trained in! I can’t wait for you start! Now be a good gurl and listen closely! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment