Saturday, December 23, 2017

Sissy Husband Feminization

Well, it is the final countdown and I am sure you have last minute things to do! I know I do! The idea of your complete feminization appeals to Me for a variety of reasons. One is the empowerment and even more exciting is your emasculation!

  ~NEW~ Emasculated Sissy Husband 

sissy husband

 Every step that I plan in your feminization is also a step in your complete emasculation! From the simplest step such as requiring you to use a vibrator on your clitty to cum to a complete physical transformation it is all in My plan to completely emasculate you. Not just for a day or weekend but permanently! There are some things that you cannot hide such as your breasts getting bigger then breast augmentation, permanent make-up and the way I require you to walk and talk! So many changes and so many of them that cannot be changed! There WILL be no going back! THAT is exactly what excites Me! The emasculation and changes that will be irreversible and permanent (LISTEN NOW!)

 Although I have a few things to do I am taking calls and available for personal training this afternoon and into the evening! 
Sissy Files!

Sissy Bareback Breeding 

sissy husband

 Every sissy dreams of being bred! It is another step in being emasculated and being put in your place. Obviously breeding must be bareback! A receptacle for loads of cum until you are properly bred. The most virile are those big black cocks and I am going to make sure there are plenty of them available for your breeding session! (LISTEN NOW!)

  Sissy Assignment and Stroking Instructions

 sissy husband

 I know how much you love those soft, silky panties! I so enjoy seeing you in them and knowing how emasculated and feminine they make you feel! After all it is hard to feel masculine when you have a pair of panties on! My sissies can never have enough panties and I know how addicted you are to wearing them! It’s time for another sissy panty lesson and stroking instructions! For the next 48 hours you will be rubbing that clitty and moaning like a girl for Goddess! (LISTEN NOW!)

  Sissy Husband ~ Locked in Chastity for another Month

sissy husband

 In this video, as My sissy husband forced into being My personal domestic sissy maid cuckold. Just imagine your new life as My sissy husband, kept in chastity while I of course seek other pleasures! I only allow you to cum once a month…maybe. BUT this month I make a deal with you. You skip your monthly orgasm and I let you see My panties. This is a cruel and teasing video in which I humiliate and frustrate you! Featuring panty peek, chastity, femdom, femme, sissy, cuckold, panty fetish, humiliation, tease and denial, cuck, cuckold, pantyhose, feminization (WATCH NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment