Monday, December 18, 2017

Panty Peek Upskirt Videos

I do like to film panty peek  upskirt videos and photos. But RARELY do I record one that is THIS revealing! This is a perfect video for My panty lovers and upskirt aficionados!

  NEW~ REVEALING Panty Peek  Upskirt

panty peek upskirt

 I know that you are always trying to look up My skirt! Trying to see what panties I have on! So forbidden and so erotic! In this video I have on the sheerest of sheer panties which are soooo revealing! Nothing is left to the imagination as I let you gaze at My panties and EVERYTHING is revealed! The camera zooms in for an even more intimate view! There are also back views of Me standing and kneeling so you can see My gorgeous ass! PS I don’t do these type of revealing and intimate videos so you WILL be paying a premium price! (WATCH NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Sneak Peek at the Panty Peek 

  panty peek upskirt

 These photos are from My latest video which is a VERY revealing panty peek upskirt. I RARELY do videos that are this intimate! Nothing is left to the imagination as I let you gaze at My sheer white panties and EVERYTHING is revealed! The camera zooms in for an even more intimate view! There are also back views of Me standing and kneeling so you can see My gorgeous ass! (Photos with icons removed!)

 I hope that you enjoyed your weekend! It was spectacular here especially when compared to the rest of the country! But the seas were 5-7 feet so we did not go out on the boat. The ocean is now down to 71 degrees so I won't be swimming again until the spring or summer! But a picnic at a local park was just as nice!

 My phone lines are on and will be throughout the day. I do have a number of videos planned so occasionally My line may be off while the camera is on! Also keep in mind that My personal slave serves Me from noon to 1PM...in a variety of ways! So if you have an idea or suggestion feel free to send Me an email. Or if you wish to have your own custom recording send Me the details or request a CUSTOM VIDEO HERE.

I only have two videos that are THIS revealing!  The first one is below! Although this is not a panty peek upskirt exactly it is along the same line of voyeuristic and the forbidden! 

Intimate Shower Scene Serving Goddess 

panty peek upskirt

 This is a once in a lifetime video. Very rarely do I record nude videos but in this video I take a shower (tastefully nude NOT explicit) as you have a voyeuristic view. Just imagine that you are kneeling and have been granted the privilege of serving Me after My shower! Your eyes follow Me as I enter the shower after adjusting the water. Washing My hair, using a wash cloth over My body and legs the camera view moves up and down from the top down to My legs and feet! You worship Me with your eyes as you patiently kneel so grateful you have been granted this honor! As I finish My shower and open the curtain, I smile as I wait for you to assist Me! (WATCH HERE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment