Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hypnosis Femdom Goddess Natasha

It was especially busy with week with custom recordings as well as a lot of new videos and audio recordings. Also this past week two of My recordings were on the Most Popular for the Week Marque. The first was It’s Good to be Girly and the second was My video Tight Jeans and High Heels.   This week’s most popular video was Addicted to My voice which is a seductive mind control hypnosis femdom video. Dressed in a beautiful black corset I begin taking control and influencing your mind.

 My most popular audio file was I hold the key which focuses on chastity but I also speak about how I hold the key to your contentment and life. As you know I am a firm believer in chastity and it IS a requirement for serving Me!

 As always I appreciate every phone call, download and personal interaction from you! That includes feedback so if you are so inclined even a simple thumbs up will put a smile on My face!

 Throughout the day and into the evening I am available for calls, chat and personal training. We have a quiet Christmas Eve planned then Christmas Day with family and friends. I will be corrupting the Jehovah witnesses  LOL which should be interesting. So Happy Holidays! I hope that you have some fantastic plans for the next few days!

Most Popular Video


Addicted to My Voice

  hypnosis femdom

 Yes, I know that you have listened to mind control and suggestions before. Perhaps these hypnosis Femdom recordings left an impression but it didn't last. But now, there is My voice. So soothing, flowing through your mind, relaxing you. As I put you deep, deep into a state of relaxation bringing you deeper than you have ever been. My voice is so beautiful, so melodious that you could listen to it forever! Of course, you will become addicted just as I have suggested when you are completely under, you simply cannot help yourself…..you are addicted to MY voice. Hypnosis Femdom at its most effective!  (WATCH NOW!)

Most Popular Audio

Chastity I hold the Key! 

hypnosis femdom

 As your Mistress and Owner, I tell you how I hold the key…both literally and figuratively! That means to ALL aspects of your life…the key to your happiness, your future and of course, the key to your chastity device! With the key I will control your life, erections, orgasms and all sexual activity! (Features chastity, TPE, ownership, control) (LISTEN NOW!)

Recent Releases

NEW~ REVEALING Panty Peek 

hypnosis femdom

 I know that you are always trying to look up My skirt! Trying to see what panties I have on! So forbidden and so erotic! In this video I have on the sheerest of sheer panties which are soooo revealing! Nothing is left to the imagination as I let you gaze at My panties and EVERYTHING is revealed! The camera zooms in for an even more intimate view! There are also back views of Me standing and kneeling so you can see My gorgeous ass! PS I don’t do these type of revealing and intimate videos so you WILL be paying a premium price! (WATCH NOW!)

~NEW~ BBC Party ~ Rules and Behavior for a cuck

hypnosis femdom

 In this recording I explain what your role will be and how you will assist Me AND any of the other Women who are attending the private BBC party. Knowing that you are there to serve, never forget your place and to take it seriously! For instance you do not disturb the Women when they are being intimate by wait patiently to see what they may require! IF you behave appropriately you MAY be allowed to watch and serve Me in MY bedroom! This is NOT a fantasy but really what I would expect if you were granted the privilege of attending a private BBC party! (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ The Cruelest Christmas

  hypnosis femdom

 Twas the night before Christmas…literally and a slave of Mine was going out of town. He had planned a wonderful holiday vacation in a luxurious resort in Colorado! So it was Christmas Eve and his flight was late getting out however I told him he HAD to stop by on his way to the airport. I use this TRUE account to let My slaves know just how cruel I can be when you don’t abide by My rules and commands and your FOCUS is not on Goddess! (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Clean Sweep



  hypnosis femdom

 It is time to take that final step. The final step that will release your free will and your personal power to Me. No more resistance. So cleansing. So refreshing. As I go deeper into your subconscious wiping away any thoughts that will impede My control of you and your mind. A clean sweep of your male ego, free will and personal power so that your surrender will be complete. My voice whispering to you at the end…your surrender is complete. This hypnosis Femdom recording (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ Emasculated Sissy Husband 

hypnosis femdom

 Every step that I plan in your feminization is also a step in your complete emasculation! From the simplest step such as requiring you to use a vibrator on your clitty to cum to a complete physical transformation it is all in My plan to completely emasculate you. Not just for a day or weekend but permanently! There are some things that you cannot hide such as your breasts getting bigger then breast augmentation, permanent make-up and the way I require you to walk and talk! So many changes and so many of them that cannot be changed! There WILL be no going back! THAT is exactly what excites Me! The emasculation and changes that will be irreversible and permanent (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment