Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cuckolding Goddess Natasha

As I am sure you know by now cuckolding is part of My life and lifestyle. For Me it is not a fetish but a way of life! There are two private groups that I belong to and IF I should take you to one I have very specific expectations and behaviors that you must adhere to! This new recording of cuckold rules and behavior will make it quite clear what will be expected of you!

  ~NEW~ BBC Party ~ Rules and Behavior for a cuck

cuckold rules

 In this recording I explain what your role and cuckold rules will be and how you will assist Me AND any of the other Women who are attending the private BBC party. Knowing that you are there to serve, never forget your place and to take it seriously! For instance you do not disturb the Women when they are being intimate by wait patiently to see what they may require! IF you behave appropriately you MAY be allowed to watch and serve Me in MY bedroom! This is NOT a fantasy but really what I would expect if you were granted the privilege of attending a private BBC party! (LISTEN NOW!)

  I will be taking calls and available for personal interaction throughout the day and into the evening. As with everyone I still have a number of things to do and events to attend so if you see Me available catch Me while you can!  My afternoon is quite full also with some private play time planned with My personal slave too!

  More on the cuckolding Lifestyle!

  Cuckold Questionnaire 

cuckold rules

 Are you destined to be a cuckold? I believe there are some males that are truly destined to be cuckolded for a variety of reasons. These embarrassing questions are designed to evaluate you as a cuckold. Some of these questions will be VERY humiliating to admit to! Answer these 10 questions and forward them to Me for an evaluation. (ANSWER MY QUESTIONS NOW!)

  Cuckolding ~ I love you but 

cuckold rules

 It is time for a heart to heart. Sitting you down I have decided that even though I may love you I realize that I will never be sexually satisfied by you. Instead I will be taking My pleasure with other lovers and you will be relegated to the role of cuckold. Not only a cuckold to Myself but since I have always enjoyed emasculating you there will be some new roles for you. Satisfying BBC cock is one. The same big black cock that I will be enjoying, you will be getting ready for Me. Oh I will be generous and let you watch Me enjoying Myself and receiving such deep satisfaction. The satisfaction that you have never been able to give Me. With each new cock I will be making a verbal and physical cock comparison that humiliates and emasculates you and drives the point home exactly why you have not been able to satisfy Me. Actually, you should be quite relieved that you will never penetrate a Woman again! I know that over time you will enjoy watching your wife having sex with other men...real men! Featuring elements of cuckolding, SPH, BBC, bisexuality, humiliation, emasculation, cock comparison (LISTEN NOW!)

  The Cuckold Collection 

  cuckold rules

 This contains My erotic cuckold files! As you may or may not know I am a Lifestyle Cuckoldress. I am a member of The Goddess Manor which is a private BBC group and also a private local south Florida group. Duties and cuckold rules and roles this collection of cuckold recordings includes My latest best seller Cuckolding I love you but! (Download these Five Audio Recordings and three Videos now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment