Sunday, December 3, 2017

Making you My wife Exposing you as My sissywife

I hope that you are having a great weekend! It was another busy week with a lot of new content including My super hot Exposing you as My sissywife! I am fortunate enough to have not only a creative imagination but real life experiences to fuel My recordings!

 I am also fortunate that many of My recordings reach top billing on Niteflirt thanks to your downloads! This week three of them made appearances on the marque which were Perpetual Masturbation, Exposing you as My Sissywife and Making you My “wife” audio recording.

 This week My most popular video is one of My recordings from My Making you My wife series. It is called Making you My hot wife and in it I point out all the changes that will transform you into a hot sissywife! As the is one of My ultimate fantasies I have many Making you My wife recordings!

My most popular audio file Shemale Toy for the night which is an erotic audio detailing how a group of sexy shemales would use you!

My schedule for taking calls and chat is consistent as far as being available every day. If you follow Me on any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or My personal blog) My availability is posted for the day and throughout the day.  Also you can find My schedule for the day on My profile page. As far as cam simply send Me a message to schedule a time. Or you can visit My CAM LISTING HERE. Also keep in mind that I CAN turn My cam on to view you!

 Today I will be available for calls, chat and personal training. Feel free to contact Me via email or by chat message.  

Most Popular Video

Making you My “hot” Wife

sissywife

My ultimate fantasy is transforming you into My perfect wife! As you gaze at My beautiful breasts, envious of them, I tell you how I WILL make you sexy and alluring for Me making you into a hot wife….large perfect breasts with sensitive nipples, full juicy lips and a red head as I am partial to red heads. Dressing you in seductive lingerie and clothing I will train you to be the perfect sensual and provocative HOT sissywife! (WATCH NOW!)

Most Popular Audio


Shemale Toy for the Night 
sissywife

 Oh your night is JUST beginning. Surrounded by sexy shemales you are restrained and helpless, They are all rubbing their cocks, rubbing each other as their hands roam over your body! Twisting and playing with your nipples and one of them leans over and gives a quick bite to your nipple. Playing with your balls, feeling the load you have for them. Oh, they have quite a number of loads for you! Bending over, those tight asses are staring right at you, ready for you and your cock. (LISTEN NOW!)

Recent Releases


~NEW~ Perpetual Masturbation 

sissywife

 That’s it. Listen to My voice take you down making you weaker and weaker. My voice is in your head every day, all day. Influencing you. Encouraging you. Manipulating you into masturbating more and more. I use My seductive voice to further weaken you, arouse you, and increase your addiction to masturbating. You are My cum puppet.Use your vibrator and work yourself as My voice works on your mind! My seductive voice that is heard by you all day, every day. Permanently implanted in your mind! (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ BBC No Mercy Face Fucking 

  sissywife

 There is nothing quite like servicing BBC! They just love showing you their cock superiority and how you are just a hole for them to use. A means for THEIR sexual satisfaction! So aggressive as they use you not caring anything for your sexual satisfaction. Dominant as they face fuck you without mercy. Listening to you choke and gag as they force their big black cock down your throat just excites them more! That is what you are there for! (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ Future as My Cuckold Final Emasculation 

sissywife
 Can you believe how much time has passed? I know that you have been filled with mixed feeling as you have served as My cuckold. Today I have a special surprise for you! I have just returned from spending the night at My lover's. Goddess is wearing pantyhose with no panties and they are so wet! To make up for having to wait a year I am going to let you masturbate while worshiping My wet, sex scented pantyhose! Of course it will be with the kalis teeth on and no touching! Getting you higher and higher with poppers what you DON’T know is today is the day you will become a eunuch and your position as a cuck has come to an end! If you remember you DID agree to become a eunuch for the privilege of serving as My cuck as long as I desired. In addition I DID tell you that you would beg for it! (WATCH NOW!)

~NEW~ Tight Jeans and High Heels 

sissywife

 I have a fetish for tight denim jeans as well as high heels! So pairing these together seems perfectly natural! In this video I exit the car returning from a shopping trip. Opening the truck I bend over to get the bags in the trunk and there are close ups of My ass in tight jeans. The camera follows Me up the stairway and into the condo. Once there I slip My leather pumps off and then slowly slide My jeans down so you get a perfect view of My. Bending over you get an up close view of My lace thong panties. (WATCH NOW!)

~NEW~ Exposing you as My Sissy Wife 

sissywife

 There is so much to do to make you My perfect sissy wife! I have so many plans for you from hormone therapy, chastity, high heel training, maid service and so much more! However what I HAVE NOT shared with you is how all of this is going to be documented! A video blog that shows all the changes taking place physically and mentally! There will be hidden cameras in different parts of the house as well as MY documenting it all! From the morning when I give you your hormone treatment to the changes in your breasts, nipples and of course your shrinking clitty! There may even be streaming video of My sissy wife for the world to watch! (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ Boot Worship 

  sissywife

 Another one of My loves is boots and yes, I do love My thigh high boots! Since the cooler weather is coming its time to wear them everywhere! I paired these with skin tight black leggings and a top that shows off My cleavage! I instruct you to worship them…even to suck the high heel! Come closer! That is a good boot slave! (WATCH NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment