Friday, December 8, 2017

Femdom Leather Goddess Natasha

By now you should be familiar with a number of My fetishes and what I find highly erotic! First of all, control is the most exciting to Me. So control through mental domination and hypnosis is very powerful to Me as well as things such as chastity. This latest video combines My love of leather, hypnosis and mesmerizing you with My pendant and smoke! Of course, while showing My breasts encased tightly in soft, supple leather!

~NEW~ Trapped by My Smoke ~ Dressed in Leather

leather That is it..just to listen to My voice.I use My pendant to relax you. My cleavage shows beautifully in My tight leather top. My gorgeous 36C all natural breasts are highlighted with deep cleavage showing for worship! Then Watch as I light up a cigarette and My hand waves through the air! Mesmerized as I begin to wave My hand entrancing you further taking you down as you watch My smoke. Just relax and let the smoke swirl as you become trapped by My smoke! (WATCH NOW!) I will be taking calls all day today but I am heading to Miami for Art Basel this evening. So be sure to call Me before 6 PM! Have a great Friday! Wickedly Goddess Natasha More control and manipulation!

It’s all about Control MY Control

leather Dressed in a tight leather dress and thigh high leather boots, I explain to you what I want. To be in complete control of you…physically, mentally and emotionally. I will make you want what I want. Control and power. That is what I want. Control and power over you. I have methods to get inside your head without you even knowing it! I will find out what excites you, what scares you and intrigues you. Then I will use these things to control you mentally, physically and emotionally. (WATCH NOW!)

Tongue Training for Ass Devotees

leather Detailed instructions and commands to become My ass devotee! I so enjoy having My ass worshipped and you WILL spend quite a bit of time pleasing Me and bringing Me to orgasm after orgasm this way! you must have a strong tongue to serve Me! (LISTEN NOW!)

Mind Control ~ Instant slave

leather By now you know how much I enjoy manipulating your mind! Controlling your thoughts desires and actions are so erotic to Me! An instant. That is what it will take to make you My slave! I have decided that with a trigger word I will have even more control over you. Putting you in a deep state of hypnosis and then taking you deeper and deeper, I insert a trigger. With this trigger, you will instantly become submissive, subservient and focused! After this recording it will be so easy to trigger you to become an instant slave no matter where you are or what you are doing! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment