Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mental Domination Femdom

One of the questions that I get asked most often is what is exciting to Me! As you have probably heard Me say it is all about control. The more control I have the more erotic and exciting it is to Me! This control can be through emasculation, mental domination, physical restraint, mind manipulation, chastity or My favorite psychological control!

 It is hard to believe that 2017 is almost over! It has been a great year for Me and I hope it has been for you also! The new year is going to be even better! I am really looking forward to 2018!

Today I am available for calls and chat as well as personal training. However tonight is My housewarming/New Year’s party so I will only be available until approximately 8 PM this evening. It is being catered so I really don’t have much to do! Which is exactly MY idea of hosting a party! Just showing up! Needless to say I won't be on too early on Friday!

     It’s all about Control My control! 

  mental domination

 Dressed in a tight leather dress and thigh high leather boots, I explain to you what I want. To be in complete control of you…physically, mental domination and emotionally. I will make you want what I want. Control and power. That is what I want. Control and power over you. I have methods to get inside your head without you even knowing it! I will find out what excites you, what scares you and intrigues you. Then I will use these things to control you mentally, physically and emotionally. (WATCH NOW!)

  Emasculating you Mentally and Emotionally

  mental domination

 I get so much pleasure and satisfaction out of emasculating you and find it particularly powerful and erotic. There are so many ways to crush your ego and completely emasculate you! Oh, I am not talking about just panties, lipstick and making you feel feminine but engaging in things that will leave your masculinity crushed! (LISTEN NOW!)

  Emotional Blackmail 

  mental domination

 As I often point out I am all about control. The more control I have the more erotic and satisfying it is for Me! There are many methods that I use to gain this control! Manipulation in a variety of ways is especially rewarding, powerful and effective. This manipulation can be of your mind, your body and emotions. Some of them are quite subtle. Some are overt. Most of the time you have no idea that I am manipulating you! One method I employ is emotional blackmail. As I use fear, obligation and guilt you become more and more dependent on Me. Dependent on Me for My time, My attention and My control! This form of manipulation is not only powerful but empowering. The truth is that now that I know your vulnerabilities, your secrets and secret desires it will be so easy for Me to blackmail you emotionally! (LISTEN NOW!)

  Mental Domination Craving My Control

  mental domination

 Just relax and listen to My seductive voice..feel yourself sinking down into a wonderful state of relaxation. These trances happen automatically now when you hear My voice. So relaxed as I put suggestions into your subconscious mind. You will crave My control and the craving will grow deeper and more intense day by day. I reiterate again and again how strong and intense this craving will be (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment